Investing without a clear plan is similar to starting a journey without a map: You'll go somewhere, but the trip will be circuitous and challenging—and you probably won't end up where you hoped.
By understanding your planning gaps and identifying opportunities, we partner with you on a journey towards greater success.
Outcome-focused strategies rooted in your life goals are at the heart of our work. We help you build a path to your goals as clearly and quickly as possible through the proper management of your resources.
But what is the holistic plan?
A holistic financial plan is an integrated approach to coordinating all key areas of your financial life, including:
Why do you need a holistic plan?
The ultra high-net-worth investors have had the benefit of coordinated financial planning for years. However, those who need it the most, the middle-class and middle-class millionaires, have unfortunately not benefited from this same level of service. Being the most vulnerable to economic and legislative changes, the stakes are considerably higher with the risk of running out of money due to poor planning, particularly in retirement.
By creating the holistic plan, you will optimize all assets to work collectively towards your goals, while also reducing critical inefficiencies. These include:
- Identifying missed opportunities and any gaps in your planning
- Overlap, or overexposure, in investments
- Tax inefficiencies and missed savings opportunities
- Failure to identify and reach your goals to provide the income you need throughout your lifetime
- Coordination and communication to align various strategies between professionals (CPA, CFA, JD, Attorney, Property& Casualty, etc.)
- Improper or inconsistent investment strategies
- Missing essential legal documents that can cost your loved ones significant time and money in the event of death or disability
What process should I expect to create the holistic plan?
To cover the many areas and attributes of the holistic plan, we use a systematic four-step process to avoid critical oversights when working to create and maintain your financial plan:
Step 1: UNDERSTANDING WHERE YOU ARE NOW
- Getting to know our firm
- Understanding your goals and objectives
- Understanding your current finances
- Services we offer to meet your needs
- Taking action on organizing your financial life and goals
Step 2: DETERMINING WHERE YOU WANT TO GO
- Organizing your financial life & estate
- Understanding your net worth
- Prioritizing your goals and objectives
- Developing a plan for implementation
Step 3: ACHIEVING THE HOLISTIC PLAN
- Recap progress we've made
- Designing your customized Bucket Plan
- Aligning your market volatility tolerance with your plan
- Recommendations provided
- Implementing your plan
Step 4: PROVIDING CONTINUAL SERVICES & SUPPORT
- Ongoing consultations
- Customized review process
- Annual plan update meeting
- Proactive communication & education
- Client appreciation events
- Limitless availability to the KCA Wealth Management Team
Have gaps in your financial plans? We identify missed opportunities in planning and strive to make our clients more successful by taking advantage of the opportunities and filling in gaps.
Let’s explore opportunities to reach your life goals.
Schedule a meeting or complete the form below to discuss how we can help plan your current, future and legacy dreams.